Popular Posts

Friday, November 19, 2010

More Alarming News

Well, the doctor called me back after I told him I tested positive.  He wanted to see me soon.  So, I went to his office a few hours later.  He was concerned about a CT scan of my pelvis I had a couple of weeks ago when I went to the ER for kidney stones.  The CT scan shown that my pelvis was enlarged by several cm, inverted and tilted.  He had me return to radiology to get a copy of the scan to take to my appointment on Dec. 2nd.  I am going to call them on Monday to give them the news, as I don't even want to wait two more weeks.  If they can get me in the next day I will be there-highly doubt they will change my appointment.  I had two major fears, the 1st being the Dr.s would find cancer in the tissues after the surgeries and 2nd I've passed this gene onto my precious children.    Prayer and faith are getting me through!!  So thankful for my Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment